20.11.06

Little Paper Planes

With holiday gifts on the mind, we visited several sites that sell affordable artists' books, perfect for stuffing the stocking! Be sure to check out the fun zine selection at Little Paper Planes. The problem with the site it that it doesn't tell us much about the content of these books. Readers must buy after viewing just a page or two from each selection.

Unfortunately, the last zine, the Bad Ass zine, the one we know most about, is sold out. We have one in our own collection and it never fails to bring a smile to our face. How could it not? Maybe it is the selection of stickers, perhaps it is the reference to childhood favorites like Darth Vader, Wonder Woman, and Skelator- whatever it is, we love this Bad Ass Pack.


The Complications zine by Zachary shows delicate images that document victims of a strange sprouting ailment. The book is bound in brown butcher paper with the simplest of stitches. The book also comes with two buttons. If you can't get enough of Zachary, he also sells t-shirts (available on the Little Paper Plane site) that display images from his zine work.


At Night, a zine by Marci Washington, is everything sweet and delightful. The book contains 24 pages of black and white images, including lovely but sad ladies and spooky owls.

5 Comments:

Blogger jodi said...

Hmm. I just checked out that site and it looks like "Complications" is already sold out.

22.11.06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 300 dollars everwhere. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you tell me about these?

26.2.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 350 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what is your opinion?

26.2.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 180 pounds on every site. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

18.3.10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices for the velcros are about 240 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

18.3.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home